WW Jersey Designer
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||WW Jersey Designer|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A unique opportunity has opened for a Womenswear Jersey Designer to join one of UKs largest retail companies.
As the Womenswear Jersey Designer, you will be responsible for:
· Effectively managing your workload to complete all designs within the time frame.
· Creating mood boards to present the design vision, including colours, shapes and styles
· Close coordination with the Buying team to ensure that all designs are reflected properly in the samples and prototypes
· Keeping up to date with the current trends, identifying new design opportunities and presenting them to the team and Design Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
· Experience working as a Designer, ideally for a high street retailer· An extensive background within a blue chip Fashion Retailer
· A degree level education or equivalent
· High level of creativity with a keen eye for design
· Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other digital design tools
· A competitive attitude with the ability to take initiativeThe rightful candidate for this position will be rewarded with an attractive salary package that comes with wonderful benefits.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to further learn and develop as a professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98233 | Published: almost 2 years ago