Wholesale Key Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Wholesale Key Account Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Remit: The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate with previous experience that they are capable of the following:
- Building lasting working relationships with key wholesaler / distributer contacts both at a head office and local level.
- Gaining a full working knowledge of each account and buying group.
- Working closely with 3rd party representatives to agree a strategic business plan to grow distribution, sales and volume.
- Implementing agreed trading terms in conjunction with regional buyers.
- Ensuring all sales and merchandising objectives are achieved in line with the targets set.
- Conducting formal business reviews and cycle deal meetings with respective wholesaler / distributors.
- Ensuring all promotional activities and new product activations within the region are timeously executed and communicated to the relevant 3rd party representatives.
- Ensuring that shelf allocation is always in line with market share and our companies objectives.
- Reporting monthly and quarterly sales and volume figures to your line manager.
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability for delivery agreed sales and volume targets for a number of wholesalers and distributors in South Africa.
Personal Qualities: The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify and prioritize key business opportunities in line with our companies' objectives and build lasting working relationship with key 3rd party decision makers.
You will also have the experience in executing, analyzing and developing new business.
5+ years experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in the FMCG industry.
The ideal candidate must prove that they have previous experience in a similar role and sector with x2 up to date work related references. You may also be asked to answer competency based questions relating to the challenges you may face in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please send full CV's including current/previous roles as well as dates, company names, locations and job descriptions in English. (Ideally Microsoft Excel Documents)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 97750 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Key Account Manager - Wine / Spirits
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101682_1488804575 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A well-established alcoholic beverage company, part of one of the largest groups in Dubai, is loo...
- Key Account Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102653_1488092704 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Key Account Executive...
- Brand Manager
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah
Ref: Q102863_1490091286 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently looking for a passionate Brand Manager for an amazing opportuni...
- Country Manager
£80,000 - £100,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102858_1490083429 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
Job Description: An exceptional and exciting role has opened within one of the fastest-growing FM...
- Country Manager
£100,000 - £120,000 | Baghdad
Ref: Q102669_1488120558 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading multinational FMCG company is looking for a Country Manage...