Wholesale Key Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Wholesale Key Account Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Remit: The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate with previous experience that they are capable of the following:
- Building lasting working relationships with key wholesaler / distributer contacts both at a head office and local level.
- Gaining a full working knowledge of each account and buying group.
- Working closely with 3rd party representatives to agree a strategic business plan to grow distribution, sales and volume.
- Implementing agreed trading terms in conjunction with regional buyers.
- Ensuring all sales and merchandising objectives are achieved in line with the targets set.
- Conducting formal business reviews and cycle deal meetings with respective wholesaler / distributors.
- Ensuring all promotional activities and new product activations within the region are timeously executed and communicated to the relevant 3rd party representatives.
- Ensuring that shelf allocation is always in line with market share and our companies objectives.
- Reporting monthly and quarterly sales and volume figures to your line manager.
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability for delivery agreed sales and volume targets for a number of wholesalers and distributors in South Africa.
Personal Qualities: The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify and prioritize key business opportunities in line with our companies' objectives and build lasting working relationship with key 3rd party decision makers.
You will also have the experience in executing, analyzing and developing new business.
5+ years experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in the FMCG industry.
The ideal candidate must prove that they have previous experience in a similar role and sector with x2 up to date work related references. You may also be asked to answer competency based questions relating to the challenges you may face in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please send full CV's including current/previous roles as well as dates, company names, locations and job descriptions in English. (Ideally Microsoft Excel Documents)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 97750 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Key Account Manager - Zanzibar
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dar es Salaam,
Ref: Q102355 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Our client, a large importer and distributor of alcohol brands is currently looking for a Key Acc...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101481_1487509851 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established drinks distributor is looking for a dynamic and p...
- Assistant General Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102530_1487501244 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest Consumer Electronics company is looking to hire a...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager - Surrey
£18,500 - £21,604 | Guildford, Surrey
Ref: Q102570 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...