Web Merchandising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Web Merchandising Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A very well known retailer and fashion brand are looking for a Web Trading Manager to head up the investment surge into their rapidly growing ecommerce team.
The main purpose of the role is to drive online sales and delivery of commercial objectives, and this will be delivered through an in-depth understanding of fashion and an ability to influence key decision makers at every level.
You will be working very closely with the Buying and Merchandising functions, in order to manage the online range for the brand and will be reporting to and working with director level colleagues across all business functions.
The Web Merchandising Manager will be responsible for:
- Understanding the brand ambitions and communicating them to the online customer
- Control of the daily analysis of sales and performance
- The continuous improvement of customer journey for the trading site in conjunction with the UX team
- Keeping a close eye on the competition
- Management and launch of new brands and products in line with the multi-channel offer
- Execution of campaigns, events and promotions both own brand and third party
- Increasing the overall conversion rate through effective online merchandising
- Management of product availability
- Commercial management of the online category including weekly performance reporting, strategic promotional planning and market and competitor analysis
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to a high level
- A true fashionista and ambassador for the brand
- Very experienced in online fashion retailing
- Incredibly organised and motivated to hit tough targets
- Active in all aspects of social platforms
The salary for this position is up to £55k.
The online function is experiencing significant growth so this role will grow in breadth and depth as the company e-volves!
If you are an experienced online trader who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role for an interesting retailer or you are a senior retailer with a passion for fashion and a desire for a role in e-commerce, please apply using an up to date CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97678 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Merchandising Director
£130,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q80190_1492759502 | Published: 21th Apr 2017
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable Merchandising Direc...
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q80190_1493389073 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable Head of Merchandisi...
- Buying Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: Q103053_1492623586 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
I'm currently seeking an experienced Buying Manager to join the food department of a luxury Briti...
- Category Manager - Beer
£45,000 - £56,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1491919278 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Category Buyer, to join one of the UK's leadin...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...