Web Merchandising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Web Merchandising Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A very well known retailer and fashion brand are looking for a Web Trading Manager to head up the investment surge into their rapidly growing ecommerce team.
The main purpose of the role is to drive online sales and delivery of commercial objectives, and this will be delivered through an in-depth understanding of fashion and an ability to influence key decision makers at every level.
You will be working very closely with the Buying and Merchandising functions, in order to manage the online range for the brand and will be reporting to and working with director level colleagues across all business functions.
The Web Merchandising Manager will be responsible for:
- Understanding the brand ambitions and communicating them to the online customer
- Control of the daily analysis of sales and performance
- The continuous improvement of customer journey for the trading site in conjunction with the UX team
- Keeping a close eye on the competition
- Management and launch of new brands and products in line with the multi-channel offer
- Execution of campaigns, events and promotions both own brand and third party
- Increasing the overall conversion rate through effective online merchandising
- Management of product availability
- Commercial management of the online category including weekly performance reporting, strategic promotional planning and market and competitor analysis
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to a high level
- A true fashionista and ambassador for the brand
- Very experienced in online fashion retailing
- Incredibly organised and motivated to hit tough targets
- Active in all aspects of social platforms
The salary for this position is up to £55k.
The online function is experiencing significant growth so this role will grow in breadth and depth as the company e-volves!
If you are an experienced online trader who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role for an interesting retailer or you are a senior retailer with a passion for fashion and a desire for a role in e-commerce, please apply using an up to date CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97678 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff
£30,000 - £40,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q102565 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...