Web Developer (Retail)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Web Developer (Retail)|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
My client, an expanding trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced web developer to help drive their online presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to make their mark with one of the most exciting brands on the high street today.
As web developer, you will be an integral part of the Ecommerce team and be accountable for:
- Developing the overall layout, usability and functionality of their website, collaborating with the in-house design team to enhance the look and feel
- Creating new pages for the corporate website, including the new careers page
- Contributing to ad hoc projects within social media, site redesign and marketing
- Resolving technical issues where required
To be considered for this position you must:
- Possess strong client and server side coding skills
- Demonstrate a good eye for design and development of engaging branded content
- Hold a strong track record of website builds, ideally with international or mobile experience
- Essential skill set: HTML 5, XML, XHTML, MS-SQL, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver
If you have the right technical skill set along with the experience needed, then apply with a CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98774 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- E-Commerce Director
£150,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q85945_1488110616 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
A fantastic, exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing retail brand. They are looking ...