Web Designer (Retail)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Web Designer (Retail)|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A leading fashion retail is on the look out for an experienced and successful web designer to elevate their current website design to ensure the most cutting edge look and usability. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on a growing business.
Working as web designer, you will:
- Hold full responsibility for the overall layout and functionality of the transactional website
- Work closely with the Head of Ecommerce, to enhance the look and interactive material
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues when required
- Develop new pages for the brand website
To be considered for this role you must have strong website design experience, ideally from a fashion retail background, and possess:
- Strong client and server side coding skills
- A sharp eye for development and design to produce engaging and brand appropriate
- Be passionate, proactive and innovative with a positive attitude
- Excellent time and project management skills
In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary and real autonomy within a fast paced, dynamic environment
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100213 | Published: over 1 year ago