Web Design Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Web Design Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and skilled Web Design Manager to join their high performing team in Dubai.
· Responsible for the overall design and aesthetics of the web & E-commerce sites and online marketing communications.
· Develop and manage in house design team and project plans and timelines
· Plan resource around key roadmap timescales, seasonal refreshes and ad-hoc requirements.
· Ensure the site consistently supports and enhances the companies brand experience.
· Work with the design group to interpret and reflect the seasonal direction of the brand.
· Create new design templates as site functionality develops, and as the front end requires redesign over time
· Work with the Customer Experience Manager to support the creative concepts and art working (where required) for the site enhancement and development roadmap.
· Regularly monitor competitor activity, from a design perspective, and report new developments or innovations back in to the team.
· Ensure site design enhances, rather than compromises, site performance and usability
· Refine and manage the in-house design team and process - ensure that design requirements are clearly planned and scheduled and signed-off appropriately
· Work with the Content Manager and online marketing team for the company or brand requirements
To qualify for the position, the following are required:
· Degree Level or Relevant design qualification
· Minimum 5 years in Web or E-commerce design gained client or agency side
· Proficient in all Adobe software applications, HTML coding, User Experience, Usability, Web Design
· Takes pride and ownership of work, always striving for the best possible results
· Must have an understanding of corporate branding, brand guidelines and be conscious of web restrictions and applications
· Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized and able to thrive in a fast paced & deadline driven environment
· Strong typography skills, and knowledge of contemporary design
· Ability to effectively manage a team
· Ability to work on both print and Web
Give your career in web design a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96696 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101616 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting...
- E Commerce Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London, London
Ref: 101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly ex...
- Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce ...
- Head of Content
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101638 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
Content Manager/Head of Content I am currently looking for a Content manager to head up the conte...