Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Web analyst|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A leading retail group based in the UAE is currently looking to hire an experienced Web Analyst to join their highly performing team in Dubai.
As a Web Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
Creating reports for a range of products and ideas for new product development
- Managing a plan for data analysis
- Reviewing and combining results from different sources
- Running the CRM system on a daily basis for lead management
- Handling technical web analytics strategies
- Coordinating with other areas to ensure cross-functional best practice
To qualify for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- At least 3-4 years experience on similar role
- Solid understanding of web-analytics platform, user experience design, email marketing & digital marketing
- Advanced IT/MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding and tax-free package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96404_1414911223 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- E-Commerce Director
£150,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q85945_1488110616 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
A fantastic, exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing retail brand. They are looking ...