VP of Sales
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||VP of Sales|
|Salary||£80000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A leading travel retail business is looking to hire an experienced VP of Sales to join their Media and Advertising Team. This is to be based in Singapore.
As the VP of Sales, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day sales team management
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for display advertising business in the region
- Foster and maintain senior-level relationships with key media agencies, trading desks and key accounts, primarily within the travel sector
- Keep senior management, team and other stakeholders updated on revenue performance, progress towards target and variance to forecast
- Work cross functionally with other business unit heads, Marketing, Finance & Operations
The ideal candidate will have the following qualification:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Sales Leadership role
- Experience in managing and leading large, geographically dispersed sales & operations teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency or knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience or knowledge in Ad Exchanges, DSP's/SSP's, DMPs, and the 3rd Party Data marketplace would be ideal.
- Previous experience with the travel industry, either as client, agency or publisher, is an advantage
- Sound strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96324_1413889418 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Sales Director
£90,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q100998 | Published: 18th Jan 2017
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager - North London
£27,000 - £32,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...