Visual Space Planner - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Space Planner - London|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This market leading Retailer & Supplier retailer is seeking a Space Planner to join its Commercial Department.
This business has over a 1 Billion turnover and has a number speciality areas within food & hospitality. In this position you will have accurate and detailed planogram layouts that support the category vision, ensuring that agreed visual merchandising and assortment principles are adhered to & ensuring the 'right product' is in the 'right place'.
The purpose of the role is to identify opportunities to maximise profitability of the business through managing space within their stores at a macro level.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient, customer focused and appropriate in terms of product mix, style and trading environment of the stores.
- The role will produce effective and commercial store macro space layouts through prioritises and uses effective time management skills to organise workload.
- Plans ahead and anticipates potential barriers when setting and agreeing work for self and/ or team the creation and production of detailed store layout plans in line with agreed principles & guidelines.
- Produce macro space/store layout plans using appropriate systems and guidelines provided.
- Ensure correct space allocation to products to support their sales (at both macro and micro levels)
- To maintain the integrity of CAD drawings
- To maintain store layouts in floor planning to ensure their accuracy.
The ideal candidate will be-
- An experienced Space, Visual or Layout Planner with wholesale, retail or FMCG experience
- Extensive administration skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and inter-personal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Experience.
- Planogram software - ideally within Apollo
- Help the Post-season, recap and reassessment of SKU performance
- Update existing merchandising plans in line with the agreed deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure in a calm and pro-active manner.
Alongside this you will receive other great benefits and the opportunity to work in an autonomous international environment. If this sounds like an opportunity you will be interested in then please send your cv with the reference Q99326.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99326 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Visual Merchandiser - Cambridge
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382_1488290184 | Published: 28th Feb 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Category Merchandising Manager- Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q1020565_1488278302 | Published: 28th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q101797_1490376453 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced high-street fashion brand, with a growing nationwide store ...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...