Visual Merchandising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandising Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Visual Merchandising Manager to join one of the largest retail business in UAE.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the visual merchandising concepts and creative direction of the retail group
- Ensuring high visual merchandising standards
- Communicating and implementing best practices for visual merchandising
- Managing and providing training programs for the teams
- Preparing VM project budgets and revisions
Candidate should have these qualification:
- Degree and/or qualification in Arts, Design, Fashion or Textile Design, Interior Design
- At least 3 years' experience as Visual Merchandising Manager in Retail/Fashion Retail
- Working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator or other digital design software
- Team management experience
- Department Store experience is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. Good career development prospects, plus a very rewarding package with great benefits. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100292 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...
- Department Manager
£26,000 - £28,500 | Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Ref: Q103176_1495810766 | Published: 26th May 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned fashion retailer, that has a stong pr...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...