Visual Merchandising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandising Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Visual Merchandising Manager to join one of the largest retail business in UAE.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the visual merchandising concepts and creative direction of the retail group
- Ensuring high visual merchandising standards
- Communicating and implementing best practices for visual merchandising
- Managing and providing training programs for the teams
- Preparing VM project budgets and revisions
Candidate should have these qualification:
- Degree and/or qualification in Arts, Design, Fashion or Textile Design, Interior Design
- At least 3 years' experience as Visual Merchandising Manager in Retail/Fashion Retail
- Working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator or other digital design software
- Team management experience
- Department Store experience is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. Good career development prospects, plus a very rewarding package with great benefits. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100292 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Manager (Gretna)
£16,000 - £18,000 | Gretna, Dumfries & Galloway
Ref: Q101891 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
This world-wide premium brand is looking for an exceptional leaders to deliver in one of their mo...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Customer Service Leader - Stansted
£22,000 - £25,000 | Stansted, Essex
Ref: Q101826 | Published: 18th Nov 2016
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...