Visual Merchandising Assistant
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandising Assistant|
|Salary||£18000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
An expanding, trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Assistant to help deliver the most cutting edge window and in store displays across the business.
As the VM Assistant, you will have the following duties:
- Support the Merchandising team in delivering guidelines, promotions and plans
- Drive sales through effective and inspirational merchandising solutions
- Builds effective working relationships with the wider business to ensure the VM team is fully aware of challenges and opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities though insight into competitors, target customers and VM trends
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Visual merchandising experience in a head office or in store capacity
- Sound experience in multisite Visual Merchandising
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, and CAD knowledge will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent earning potential but also with great career opportunities. If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99550 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Flagship General Manager (Central London)
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: 102121 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
An iconic luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most h...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£22,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502 | Published: 30th Dec 2016
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...