Visual Merchandiser - KSA
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandiser - KSA|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An iconic fashion brand is currently looking to hire a Visual Merchandiser for one of their boutiques in KSA.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing all visual merchandising projects for all point of sale of the brand
- Developing layouts and designs for local events, exhibitions, sale openings, etc.
- Ensuring that all visual merchandising adheres to the brand's international standards and luxury image
- Leading, training and motivating other members of the visual merchandising team
- Regularly produce and present reports of visual merchandising projects
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years of visual merchandising experience within a similar luxury brand
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the luxury retail industry in the Middle East
- Strong English and Arabic communication skills
- Flexible to travel in and around the GCC region and Europe
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
The successful candidate for this position will not only be rewarded with a tax-free salary package but also with an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most successful brands in the industry today. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97456 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£20,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502_1490028818 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £55,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1488382858 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Ce...