Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in advance, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts;
- Conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features;
- Meeting with business, sales managers and retail managers to discuss sales strategies;
- Identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware and lighting;
- Maintaining a budget and negotiating with suppliers of visual materials;
- Working with architectural features of stores to maximize the available space;
- Using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages, such as AutoCAD, Mockshop or Adobe Creative Suite, to create visuals and plans;
- Creating visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings and signage - usually applies to those based in a head office;
- Visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the - execution of the visual concept;
- Assembling or dismantling visual displays in windows or in-store;
- Carrying out 'comp (comparison) shops' to maintain awareness of other retailers' visual merchandising concepts;
- Leading and motivating teams to complete displays to tight deadlines;
- Seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101623 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£38,000 - £52,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1491847005 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£22,000 - £26,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1491318798 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
A great opportunity has arisen for a retail Assistant Merchandiser to join a heritage British fas...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...