Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in advance, including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts;
- Conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features;
- Meeting with business, sales managers and retail managers to discuss sales strategies;
- Identifying and sourcing props, fabrics, hardware and lighting;
- Maintaining a budget and negotiating with suppliers of visual materials;
- Working with architectural features of stores to maximize the available space;
- Using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages, such as AutoCAD, Mockshop or Adobe Creative Suite, to create visuals and plans;
- Creating visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings and signage - usually applies to those based in a head office;
- Visiting branches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the - execution of the visual concept;
- Assembling or dismantling visual displays in windows or in-store;
- Carrying out 'comp (comparison) shops' to maintain awareness of other retailers' visual merchandising concepts;
- Leading and motivating teams to complete displays to tight deadlines;
- Seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101623 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...