Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
A globally recognised luxury brand is looking for a creative Visual Merchandiser to join their team in Dubai to increase sales, get buyers attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience. Your goal would be to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximise profitability.
You will be responsible for:
· Creating appealing and eye-catching merchandise displays that lead the customer through the entire store
· Producing window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
· Identifying key messages and set a clear image of the end result
· Coming up with, revise and present design ideas
· Acting in alignment to the organisations culture, products, image and target market
· Monitoring costs and work within budget
· Overseeing the production and brief staff on arranging displays
· Changing displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
· Liaising with suppliers and source elements
· Researching lifestyle, demographics and design trends
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Minimum 3 years of proven visual merchandising experience within the UAE
· Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
· Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
· Creative and innovative thinker
· BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, visual communications or similar
· Strong communication skills in English and Russian
If you find this opportunity interesting and see yourself growing within a well-esteemed business, send your CV in word format. The position offers an attractive salary.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100906 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£20,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502_1490028818 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £55,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1488382858 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Ce...