Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Visual Merchandiser|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A globally recognised luxury brand is looking for a creative Visual Merchandiser to join their team in Dubai to increase sales, get buyers attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience. Your goal would be to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximise profitability.
You will be responsible for:
· Creating appealing and eye-catching merchandise displays that lead the customer through the entire store
· Producing window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
· Identifying key messages and set a clear image of the end result
· Coming up with, revise and present design ideas
· Acting in alignment to the organisations culture, products, image and target market
· Monitoring costs and work within budget
· Overseeing the production and brief staff on arranging displays
· Changing displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
· Liaising with suppliers and source elements
· Researching lifestyle, demographics and design trends
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Minimum 3 years of proven visual merchandising experience within the UAE
· Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
· Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
· Creative and innovative thinker
· BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, visual communications or similar
· Strong communication skills in English and Russian
If you find this opportunity interesting and see yourself growing within a well-esteemed business, send your CV in word format. The position offers an attractive salary.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100906 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Section Manager - Bakery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102052 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
We are looking for an international Section Manager currently based outside the Middle East to jo...
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£22,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502 | Published: 30th Dec 2016
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Flagship General Manager (Central London)
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: 102121 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
An iconic luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most h...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...