Vice President of Retail
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Vice President of Retail|
|Salary||£100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An exceptional and exciting role has just opened within one of the Middle East's largest retail groups. The company is now looking to hire a VP of Retail to join their dynamic team in Dubai, UAE.
As the VP of Retail, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure excellent customer experience through the implementation of well developed brand positioning strategies and concept map across all retail channels
- Liaise with the sales and marketing team to ensure a coherent brand marketing plan and strategy
- Regularly update the concept map and ensure that it is well communicated to all key teams and department
- Lead, coach and motivate your team
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial years of experience in a similar VP of Retail/Brand Director role within retail
- Excellent knowledge within the retail industry
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong negotiation and time management abilities
- Good planning and organisational skills
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent salary package and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96684 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Manager - Fashion
£23,000 - £28,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101505 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their...
- Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
£65,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q96581 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion gro...
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head of Property
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a leader to head up their property ...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...