Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||UX Designer|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
One of the largest interactive agencies in the Middle East has opened an opportunity for a UX Designer to be part of their team in Dubai.
The primary responsibility is to design and prepare all web pages and elements for the desktop and mobile website, in addition to the e-commerce CRM tasks.
For this position, you will:
- Develop and publish daily eng/arb newsletters and e-shots
- Design, Adapting newsletter banners and upload homepage banners.
- Design and prepare elements for landing pages (slicing, sizes, buttons, etc), preparation of pop up windows
- Website menu/navigation tasks and requests
To qualify for the position, the following are required
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree, a degree in graphic designing will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Web designer
- Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, MS office suit and familiar with a wide range of other design, web and multimedia software and applications
- Must be proficient in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, CSS sprites, Java Script, Jquery, PHP and My SQL.
- Knowledge with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML and Flash is a plus
- Has the willingness and ownership to responsibility or ownership of tasks and issues not strictly within normal job scope or field of work and share knowledge
- Ability to interface with customers and effectively manage their expectations and requirements
Give your career in web development a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97514 | Published: almost 2 years ago