UK Sales Manager - Meat
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||UK Sales Manager - Meat|
|Salary||£60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
This UK business is looking for an individually with a proven sale experience within their Fresh Wholesale department. Here the role is to effectively manage & develop the UK Sales division within meat.
Reporting into the Sales Trading Director you are responsible of maximising sales and margins & delivering the company's strategy within their B2B Meat market. The primary purpose of this role is to develop and manage long-term strategic partnerships including distributors, customers & partnerships to grow the meat category.
In this position you responsibilities include:
To monitor distributors and partners, to ensure that they deliver against targets
- The profitable sale of meat products to customers and extending the network
- Building effective relationships with colleagues, in particular within the production and trading functions
- The effective control of waste product throughout the supply chain
- The effective control of cost prices and margins
- Ensuring that appropriate due diligence checks are completed for all potential new customers & on-going administration of all sales
- Liaison with the Sales director regarding the strategy for meat and any on-going new areas of development
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Experienced B2B sales experience & skilled negotiator within the meat sector
- Track record of successfully establishing partnerships, & distributors
- Understanding of red meat production management experience
- Commercially focused, capable of delivering results in a cost effective manner
- Entrepreneurial and innovative with a delivery focus
- Strong organisational and planning skills
In return you will work for a business with a great national presence with over £200 million in sales. This position comes generous benefits including pension and generous bonus potential.
This is a business where leadership and behavioural competencies are essential for the fit of the business! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99914.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99914 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Director
£900,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 01th Dec 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Sales Advisor - London
£17,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101547 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sun...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...