UK Retail Sales Coordinator/Administrator (Ops)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||UK Retail Sales Coordinator/Administrator (Ops)|
|Salary||£24000 - £30000 per annum + annual discretionary bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This international Toy company is an established multinational manufacturer of children's toys and electronic products. Their customers include Toys R Us, Tesco, Asda, Smyth Toys, The Entertainer, Amazon, wholesalers and specialist retailers. They also hold many global toy licenses.
Essential Job Functions
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Managing stock and material inventor
- Responsible for key retail customer accounts, following up orders from sample development, through production to delivery, and monitoring shipment fulfillment
- Communicating with customers regarding orders, packaging requirements, and compliance issues
- Being proactive in communicating with designers, merchandisers and suppliers regarding products and orders
- Arranging sample submission and quotation documents to customers
- Following up with customers to ensure orders meet all requirements
- Efficient daily communication with intern
- Fulfilling catalogue requests
- Preparing quotations
- Managing office team expenses & organizing travel arrangements
- Managing office diary
- Overseeing large electronic mailings
- al teams on all orders
- At least 2 years experience of providing administrative support in a manufacturing/trade office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and listening skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of retail operating systems and verbiage
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject
- Experience in setting up/organizing office systems
- Excellent career progression and personal development
- International training
- Ownership of role and responsibilities
- Discretionary annual bonus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96577 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Director
£100,000 - £150,000 | London
Ref: 103008_1491496503 | Published: 06th Apr 2017
An exciting Retail Director opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the consumer market. Our c...
- Retail Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics) - Qatar
£50,000 - £55,000 | Doha
Ref: Q102836_1490794182 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a rapid-growing Retail Company. They're looking to...
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Area Sales Manager - Lebanon
£110,000 - £120,000 | Beirut
Ref: Q102353_1490619949 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: A leading international FMCG Company is looking for a passionate Market Manager ...
- Sales Executive (Energy Drinks) - London
£20,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102969_1491199304 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: A leading and rapid-growing FMCG company - specializing in beverages - is to hir...