Trainee Buyer - Home & Gifting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Trainee Buyer - Home & Gifting|
|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This successful Garden & Home retailer is looking for a Trainee Graduate Buyer within their Home & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is analysing the performance and making decisions in this department.
This business is a market leader in their specialist field & they are now looking to hire this role to report into the Buyer to join their dynamic and newly created team!
As the Trainee Buyer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with holding the optimum levels of stock in order to maximise sales.
- With support with your Line Manager you will have responsibility for sourcing and managing a group of products
- Assistant with production selection and range review
- analysis of commercial reports and competitor shopping
- Maintaining and developing excellent supplier relations
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- The successful candidate MUST hold a degree in Buying
- Some buying experience is desirable not essentials
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Experience of maintaining, developing and introducing new and existing supplier relationships to get the best commercial result.
- Business astute with high level of commercial awareness.
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent earning potential but also with career opportunities where you can be part of a growing team that you can influence and develop! As benefits they offer generous holidays & contributory pension. If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q96357.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95515_1414143257 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...