Trainee Buyer - Home & Gifting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Trainee Buyer - Home & Gifting|
|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This successful Garden & Home retailer is looking for a Trainee Graduate Buyer within their Home & Gifting ranges. The key focus of this role is analysing the performance and making decisions in this department.
This business is a market leader in their specialist field & they are now looking to hire this role to report into the Buyer to join their dynamic and newly created team!
As the Trainee Buyer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with holding the optimum levels of stock in order to maximise sales.
- With support with your Line Manager you will have responsibility for sourcing and managing a group of products
- Assistant with production selection and range review
- analysis of commercial reports and competitor shopping
- Maintaining and developing excellent supplier relations
To qualify for this position, the following qualifications are required:
- The successful candidate MUST hold a degree in Buying
- Some buying experience is desirable not essentials
- Highly analytical & strong negotiation skills to monitor performance of categories.
- Experience of maintaining, developing and introducing new and existing supplier relationships to get the best commercial result.
- Business astute with high level of commercial awareness.
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent earning potential but also with career opportunities where you can be part of a growing team that you can influence and develop! As benefits they offer generous holidays & contributory pension. If you feel that you have the right skill-set for this position please send us your CV quoting the reference of Q96357.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95515_1414143257 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...