Trade Marketing Executive - PERSONAL CARE - GROCERY
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Trade Marketing Executive - PERSONAL CARE - GROCERY|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Personal Care - GROCERY/MM
This globally trusted, multi-national consumer durables company is searching for a driven, passionate and results orientated individual to join their Marketing department. You will be keen to progress your career with a company that prizes innovation and simplicity.
- Commercially Strong
- Have Major Multiples experience
- Numerically and Verbally Strong
- Manage the full activation plan with the Europe Marketing guidelines & in cooperation with the local sales teams. This may include:
- Development and implementation of National in store promo plans
- Developing trade promotions (incentives, loyalty programme, etc.)
- Advertising (trade & shopper)
- Sales Materials
- Point of Sales Materials (displays, wobblers)
- Decors roll-out plans
- Present the action plans to the local sales teams: train, motivate and support them to achieve targeted results.
- Analyse the available data for insight (market & sales) and communicate on our local market position, price positioning, competitors, strengths, weaknesses and market opportunities to HQ, Management Team & Sales.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations based on in-depth analysis of the market data & field research.
- Manage the marketing budget for your categories and country
- Coordinate the promotional plan from creation up to in store availability
- Calculate P&L to check profitability of proposed activities
- packaging development and co-packing activity with EU team
- Regular follow up on the key promotional events with Sales Team
- Prepare new product launches
- Explore new markets / channels
- Forecast follow up together with Forecaster & Sales Team
- Present at internal meetings as required.
*SHL Testing is first stage in the interview process.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98091 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Trade Marketing & Sales Manager - KSA
£70,000 - £90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q102372_1493715265 | Published: 02th May 2017
Job Description: One of the leading company on the FMCG sector is looking for a creative and dyna...
- Marketing Director
£50,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: 103119_1495033870 | Published: 17th May 2017
An exciting Marketing Director opportunity has arisen to join an online marketplace start-up that...
- Sales Executive - Gulf States
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102667_1493813951 | Published: 03th May 2017
Job Description: A leading European FMCG Company, just moving into the GCC market - specializing ...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493135740 | Published: 25th Apr 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...