Trade Marketing Executive - PERSONAL CARE - GROCERY
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Trade Marketing Executive - PERSONAL CARE - GROCERY|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Personal Care - GROCERY/MM
This globally trusted, multi-national consumer durables company is searching for a driven, passionate and results orientated individual to join their Marketing department. You will be keen to progress your career with a company that prizes innovation and simplicity.
- Commercially Strong
- Have Major Multiples experience
- Numerically and Verbally Strong
- Manage the full activation plan with the Europe Marketing guidelines & in cooperation with the local sales teams. This may include:
- Development and implementation of National in store promo plans
- Developing trade promotions (incentives, loyalty programme, etc.)
- Advertising (trade & shopper)
- Sales Materials
- Point of Sales Materials (displays, wobblers)
- Decors roll-out plans
- Present the action plans to the local sales teams: train, motivate and support them to achieve targeted results.
- Analyse the available data for insight (market & sales) and communicate on our local market position, price positioning, competitors, strengths, weaknesses and market opportunities to HQ, Management Team & Sales.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations based on in-depth analysis of the market data & field research.
- Manage the marketing budget for your categories and country
- Coordinate the promotional plan from creation up to in store availability
- Calculate P&L to check profitability of proposed activities
- packaging development and co-packing activity with EU team
- Regular follow up on the key promotional events with Sales Team
- Prepare new product launches
- Explore new markets / channels
- Forecast follow up together with Forecaster & Sales Team
- Present at internal meetings as required.
*SHL Testing is first stage in the interview process.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98091 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Direct Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £32,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101489 | Published: 21th Sep 2016
My client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, and preferably experienced, Direct Mar...
- Executive Assistant
£50,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group as an executive assistant In or...
- Marketing and Events Manager
£28,000 - £330,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101640 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
My client, an iconic retailer with a strong heritage in the UK market, is looking for a Marketing...
- Marketing Manager - Retail
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101452 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
This large, international retailer has a world recognised brand. They seek a Marketing Manager to...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q100998 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...