Technologist - Electrical and DIY
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Technologist - Electrical and DIY|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
A leading retail business is looking to hire a competitive Electrical and DIY Technologist to be based in Australia. Key responsibilities will be:
- The assessment and sign off of new products, ensuring essential legislation and quality standards are met
- The management of new suppliers, assessing their capability to supply goods safely and consistently
- Ensuring that goods which do not conform to requirements are dealt with effectively
- Supporting the development of new ranges
- Maintaining a full understanding of technical legal requirements and advising the business accordingly
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System and related procedures
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience of managing retail customer accounts
- Knowledge of construction and manufacturing methods of various product types
- Quality auditing experience in a general merchandise environment
- Strong communication skills across all business levels
- Excellent time and project management skills
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you are confident that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100707 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...
- NPD Assistant Manager
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102331 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an NPD Assistant Manager to progress their career with one of...
- NPD Site Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102330 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
Job Description: A leading Retail company is looking to hire an NPD Site Manager to be part of th...
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...
- Master Baker
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah
Ref: Q98808_1487600893 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
One of the largest food manufacturing companies in the Middle East, who due to unprecedented mark...