Technologist - Electrical and DIY
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Technologist - Electrical and DIY|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A leading retail business is looking to hire a competitive Electrical and DIY Technologist to be based in Australia. Key responsibilities will be:
- The assessment and sign off of new products, ensuring essential legislation and quality standards are met
- The management of new suppliers, assessing their capability to supply goods safely and consistently
- Ensuring that goods which do not conform to requirements are dealt with effectively
- Supporting the development of new ranges
- Maintaining a full understanding of technical legal requirements and advising the business accordingly
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System and related procedures
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience of managing retail customer accounts
- Knowledge of construction and manufacturing methods of various product types
- Quality auditing experience in a general merchandise environment
- Strong communication skills across all business levels
- Excellent time and project management skills
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you are confident that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100707 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying & Product Development - Food
£85,000 - £125,000 | London
Ref: Q102567_1494240007 | Published: 08th May 2017
An Innovative British food brand with retail and online presence is looking for a Head of Buying ...
- Liquid Development Manager - Drinks
£40,000 - £48,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q102528_1494861205 | Published: 15th May 2017
This drinks FTSE 250 business is currently recruiting for a Liquid Development Manager. The main ...