Technologist (beauty and cosmetics)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Technologist (beauty and cosmetics)|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a Technologist to join their Health, Beauty & Cosmetics Team.This is a hands on technical role & is looking for an individual who has understanding of the methods and processes within the Health, Beauty & Cosmetics sector.
Previous experience of working to a critical path and working closely with Buyers and Brand Managers is essential to develop the brand plan, by providing technical expertise throughout the new product development process and pre and post product compliance.
As a Technologist, your responsibilities will include:
- Critical path management from concept through to launch.
- Deliver the technical elements of the New Product Development process and
- Investigate customer complaints with suppliers - Continually analyse returns and recommend corrective solutions.
- Manage quality process within category, including for example product, packaging and pack claims.
- Continually keep up to date with standards, legal requirements and technical innovation.
- Oversee the inspection process on existing and new products, making sure all products are fit for purpose an
To be successful, you will:
- Have significant technical experience ideally within Cosmetics & Toiletries Healthcare or Toiletries background
- Have strong leadership skills and qualities.
- MY client will consider Supplier ,Manufacturing OR retail backgrounds
- Sound knowledge packaging technology is desirable also
- High level of commercial acumen
- Ability to work to deadline and prioritise workload
- Able to work on own initiative & be a problem solver
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures of a rewarding salary package in a company known for its fortitude and robust standing in the market. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to a bright career experience within an exclusive business, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97746 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...
- NPD Assistant Manager
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102331 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an NPD Assistant Manager to progress their career with one of...
- NPD Site Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102330 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
Job Description: A leading Retail company is looking to hire an NPD Site Manager to be part of th...
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...
- Master Baker
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah
Ref: Q98808_1487600893 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
One of the largest food manufacturing companies in the Middle East, who due to unprecedented mark...