Technologist (beauty and cosmetics)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Technologist (beauty and cosmetics)|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a Technologist to join their Health, Beauty & Cosmetics Team.This is a hands on technical role & is looking for an individual who has understanding of the methods and processes within the Health, Beauty & Cosmetics sector.
Previous experience of working to a critical path and working closely with Buyers and Brand Managers is essential to develop the brand plan, by providing technical expertise throughout the new product development process and pre and post product compliance.
As a Technologist, your responsibilities will include:
- Critical path management from concept through to launch.
- Deliver the technical elements of the New Product Development process and
- Investigate customer complaints with suppliers - Continually analyse returns and recommend corrective solutions.
- Manage quality process within category, including for example product, packaging and pack claims.
- Continually keep up to date with standards, legal requirements and technical innovation.
- Oversee the inspection process on existing and new products, making sure all products are fit for purpose an
To be successful, you will:
- Have significant technical experience ideally within Cosmetics & Toiletries Healthcare or Toiletries background
- Have strong leadership skills and qualities.
- MY client will consider Supplier ,Manufacturing OR retail backgrounds
- Sound knowledge packaging technology is desirable also
- High level of commercial acumen
- Ability to work to deadline and prioritise workload
- Able to work on own initiative & be a problem solver
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures of a rewarding salary package in a company known for its fortitude and robust standing in the market. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to a bright career experience within an exclusive business, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97746 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- NPD Technologist
£15,000 - £18,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102780_1489059661 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading business within the FMCG industry is currently looking for...
- Quality Assurance Technician (Temp)
£30,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102864_1490087853 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...
- Beverage Application Technician
£50,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102666_1488180764 | Published: 27th Feb 2017
Job Description: An exceptional and exciting Beverage Application Technician role has recently op...