Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Technical/Quality Manager|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
My client, a wholesale food distribution business, is looking to bring a Technical/Quality Manager into their growing team. They currently supply premium products to the restaurant and hospitality sector and focus on the premium end of the market.
In the role your duties will include:
- Key focus will be specification management, quality compliance, HACCP compliance
- Ensuring the business is up to date with all current technical legislation and all round technical due diligence management.
- Conducting self site audits
- Upward / downward management of individuals that are not within line of reporting, to ensure food hygiene standards are maintained at each site.
- Goods In from local and foreign producers. This involves physical unloading / putting goods away. You will be aided by other ops team members but is expected you will help with this process.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in being audited by external bodies and customers.
- Have obtained Level 4 food hygiene qualification
- Be able to read lab test results
- Be passionate about food and can bring real energy to the team.
- Be a team player as they have created a strong team culture.
The business has doubled in size each year for past few years and they want to keep on growing. Therefore, progression opportunities are on offer as they continue to grow as well as regular pay reviews.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £30k plus the usual benefits.
If you match the criteria please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99700 | Published: 14 days ago