Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Technical Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Currently hiring for a Technical Manager for a new and exciting project. Reporting to the Head of Design and Technical you will manage the technical and quality planning measures for NPD on a full range of clothing and accessories. In this specialised role you will manage a fully integrated procurement and supply chain service with the focus on delivering value for money and customer focused products
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing the strategic direction for the technical team
· Assuring quality products and processes are established by enforcing 'world class' standards
· Project management of the product introduction phase including testing and approval of samples
· Supporting and directing the warehouse inbound QC team
· Co-ordinating the auditing and evaluation of the supply chain to ensure both quality and compliance
Key qualities will include:
· Stakeholder management
· Strong knowledge of AQL, Technical management, Project management
· Experience of managing a large quality base
· Pre and Post production knowledge of QA process
· Detailed knowledge of product construction and manufacturing process
· Expert level understanding of ethical trading best practice
· Relevant qualifications in QA and/or Technical Product Development
This is an opportunity to be part of a team that will break new ground in a single service offering for the business. Challenging policy and procedure to strive towards operational perfection. Previous experience of working with uniform would be beneficial but not essential but experience with both clothing, footwear and accessories is a must.
In return a salary of £35k - £40k is on offer dependant on experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills apply now with an up to date CV quoting reference Q100631
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100631 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...