Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Development Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £48000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client is one of the leading businesses in the sector they operate with excellent household names making up their product portfolio. They are a business that is dedicated to innovation and building brands that delight their customers and they are now growing their Technical Development team in order to support a strong product development pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for developing superior products that are differentiated from the competition and for impeccable delivery of projects.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the technical development lead in the creation of new products
- Leading technical input on development projects from concept to commercialisation
- Providing expertise to support factories and key supply chain objectives
- Providing direction and leadership to project teams across all levels of the business
- Contributing to a continuous programme of product value engineering that focuses on cost but maintains or improves quality
- Implementing and contributing to the development strategy
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of production techniques and processes, new technologies, trends and competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to identify and execute fresh and innovative approaches to overcome challenges; that identifies opportunities for differentiation and swiftly responds to briefs to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
In addition, the knowledge and skills required are:
- Technical development and project leadership experience, ideally in the liquids or dairy sectors
- Knowledge of ingredients, formulations and sensory is essential
- Experience of working with manufacturing and driving cross functional project teams
- Honours or degree equivalent in a relevant science discipline, for example food science or chemistry
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity in an environment where people are passionate about their work and their brands and you have the background required, we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98070 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...
- NPD Assistant Manager
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102331 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an NPD Assistant Manager to progress their career with one of...
- NPD Site Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102330 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
Job Description: A leading Retail company is looking to hire an NPD Site Manager to be part of th...
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...