Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Team Assistant|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Established in 1994, Quest Search & Selection is an award-winning business and an international specialist recruitment consultancy. We focus on the Retail and Consumer Goods sectors and count the world's leading retailers, multinational blue-chip organisations and innovative SMEs as our clients.
Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled specialist knowledge ensures that we are ideally placed to meet the demands of both clients and candidates in what is a very fast paced and increasingly global market.
We now seek to hire a Team Assistant/Office Manager to be based in our new Marble Arch office, Central London, to join us on the next stage of our exciting journey. Key Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Preparing, formatting and making CVs and front covers
- Phone management
- Booking trains and hotels
- Looking after interview rooms for candidates and clients
- Allocating advertising resource
- Printing, editing and binding presentations
- Dealing with deliveries and returns
- Purchasing including stationery ordering
- Maintenance of office
- Corresponding with IT and phone providers.
- Using and updating Sage HR
- Monitoring holiday booking and sickness
- Onboarding - payroll information, new starter manuals, contracts and offer letters
- Social Media
If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this role and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100861 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...
- HR Manager (Retail)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
This well-known trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee their...