Systems and Applications - Support Assistant
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Systems and Applications - Support Assistant|
|Salary||£26000 - £28500 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This blue-chip retailer has an exciting opportunity for an IT professional to join a rapidly expanding IT support team at their corporate, purchasing head office.
Here you will provide primary support for a wide range of bespoke IT systems across the department. Your role will be to identify, support and resolve user's queries and questions. You will also possess knowledge and have experience of user acceptance testing and documenting system change requests.
Your responsibilities include -
- Manage bespoke IT systems & 1st line support
- Communication with Head of within the Buying Department
- Undertake system testing
- Accountability for the decision making of what systems will be released and when
- Being able to use bespoke applications and Microsoft Access applications
- IT report generation support for the Purchasing Department
- Managing testing processes
- Responsible for collating and analysing reports
- Analyse existing processes and procedures to be able to advise where changes can be made to create efficiencies
- Maintaining system user guides and documentation
The ideal candidate will be an:
- You will have a background ideally in supporting system implementation and new system roll-outs within a commercial environment retail would be ideal but not essential!
- Possess extensive administration & I.T skills including Microsoft Access & Excess
- Graduate calibre
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and pro-active manner.
- Highly numerical and literacy skills.
- Experience of using Macros is desired but not essential.
This role is working for an leading businesses in their demanding, trading department so you must have a flexible and pragmatic approach with interpersonal skills to suit. You will also receive a bonus, and pension and other benefits as well as working in a state-of-the-art head office within lush surrounding!
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q97321.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97321 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...