Demand Planner - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Demand Planner - London|
|Salary||£27000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This international retailer & wholesaler is currently looking for a Demand Planner /Stock Manager to work within their Food team. This is a fast-paced and award winning retailer with a head office that employers over 3,500 people.
In this position through effective supply management you will ultimately maximise sales, inventory investment and profit.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing category performance against plan and forecast
- Creating and maintaining allocation profiles and maintaining optimum inventory levels by monitoring sales by depot
- Monitoring supplier performance and implementing action plans to improve KPIs
- Review weekly performance by SKU and also promotional performance.
- Working alongside depot operations and the wider commercial team to identify trends and develop appropriate depot range plans
- Monitoring and analysing the Category P&L
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Experience in a supply manager, demand or stock planner or merchandising experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Strong understanding of retail mathematical calculations and measures
- Advanced level skills using Excel, JE and other allocation systems
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and you are looking for a role where you can drive improvements and make your mark on a business then this could be the position for you. This is a great opportunity to work in in a fast paced environment and work towards category bonus targets. Here you will be part of a team with exposure to different commercial areas & you will be part of a business that doesn't just see you as a number and invest in your own development!
If you feel that you have the correct analytical, planning and forecasting experience please apply today quoting the reference Q99063 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99063 | Published: over 1 year ago