Supply Focused Merchandiser
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Focused Merchandiser|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
My client, a well-known FMCG/Retail business based in London, are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead and shape their growth strategy. If you have a solid track record in demand planning/forecasting/supply chain, combined with people management skills and a desire to develop your career in a very progressive environment, please get in touch!
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Line manage, coach and develop the Supply Chain team
- Drive improvements in forecast accuracy and efficiencis
- Play a key role in the S&OP process
- Contribute to the wider business strategy, to drive growth and exploit commercial opportunity
The successful candidate will:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within supply chain and procurement
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with proficient knowledge of demand planning & forecasting
- Experience purchasing from suppliers in Far East, Europe and the UK
- Excellent stakeholder management with an ability to communicate with diverse business units
- Previous experience of NPI
- CIPS/Prince2/Degree or equivalent
This is an opportunity to join a unique organisation during a period of exciting change. You will have scope to develop your role autonomously with great career progression opportunities. If you would like to be considered for this role then apply directly to this advert to express your interested
The Role offers a basic salary of £50k-£55k, plus benefits.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97314 | Published: 5 months ago