Supply Chain Coordinator - North London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain Coordinator - North London|
|Salary||£20000 - £24500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator to oversee one of the growing product divisions in their Grocery, Fresh & Ambient categories.
Your role will be providing support the Category team for everything from stock level reviews, ad-hoc reporting, sales reports and highlighting compliance issues.
Your responsibilities include -
- To ensure that the optimum amount of stock is available at the Warehouse & Distribution centre and that it is both efficient and effective.
- Place orders with Suppliers and arrange transport with buying teams.
- Update Contract Balances
- To inform the supply chain controller of issues that need escalating particularly regarding fresh and chilled products.
- To ensure the correct cost and selling prices are maintained on the database
- Manage all promotion SKUs and ensure all forecast stock is accurate
- Produce weekly reports for the Trading Department and flag any problem suppliers
- Produce a set of KPI reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- To inform the supply chain controller of issues that need escalating at the earliest possible time
- Manage Waste Packaging Regulations
To be successful at this position you must be-
- Numerate - Ability to read, analyse, review and format numerical information & highlighting trends
- Analytical thinking & able to work under tight timelines
- Ideally you must have experience of the supply chain/logistics process from end to end
- Supply Chain, Stock Control, Logistics or Assistant Merchandiser experience from a retailer, wholesaler or FMCG business would be ideal.
- Ability to be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Communication skills - This must be a high level within verbal, presentations in particular numerical data.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer with positive working environment & great perks including pension, bonus, life assurance and gym membership. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q100705.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100705 | Published: 6 months ago