Supply Chain Planning Assistant
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain Planning Assistant|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Assistant Planner to join this leading travel retail business on a 12 month contract. The core of this role is to support the category strategy, assisting the Supply Chain Category Planner, with the day to day activities, undertaking Merchandising tasks to ensure accurate stock levels are ordered and optimum availability is maintained.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Undertaking tasks relating to replenishment and stock management as directed by the Supply Chain Category Planner or Manager. i.e. raise Purchase orders and manage delivery schedules.
- Supporting the category requirements, in ensuring that key stakeholders are updated on all replenishment activity up and down the supply stream
- Actioning systems maintenance activities as directed by the Supply Chain teams
- Undertaking tasks related to meeting objectives and KPI's set and highlights issues when they occur.
- Supporting effective team working within the category.
To be successful in this role you will need a strong track record in a retail supply chain environment.
Other experience and skills required are:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent analytical, planning & organisational skills
- Proactive and strong professional communication skills
- Strong business skills and commercial acumen
- Drive & enthusiasm, demonstrating ability to adapt to fast pace and rapid change and resourcefulness when faced with challenges
This is a great opportunity where you will be encouraged to develop new skills and working practices in line with this exciting and evolving business. If you have the drive, passion and aptitude to work for this innovative retailer and be part of a team that delivers a shopping experience which exceeds customer expectations then we would welcome your application.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98914 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Manager*
£39,000 - £52,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102361 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: One of the leading Retail company across the Middle East is looking for a Supply...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...