Supply Chain Manager (Spec)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain Manager (Spec)|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An exciting and highly challenging opportunity has recently opened within a multinational FMCG business. They are currently looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager to join their growing team in the GCC.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Manage the overall supply chain operation within the business
- Work with key teams in driving the market potential of the business through execution of a world class customer order management
- Ensure the accuracy of the supply forecast and the efficiency of the customer service and logistics
- Ensure product quality and the supply chain teams compliance to all sustainability criteria and company standards
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Proven extensive experience in supply chain operations within the FMCG industry
- Working knowledge in SAP
- People management and leadership skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Customer focused and results driven
You will not only be rewarded with a competitive earning potential but also with excellent career opportunities within a well established and highly successful organisation. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96445_1415096915 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Manager*
£39,000 - £52,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102361 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: One of the leading Retail company across the Middle East is looking for a Supply...
- Export Administration Manager
£24,000 - £25,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102359 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for an Export Administrator, or Graduate seeking a new role in a dyn...