Supply Chain Key Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain Key Account Manager|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A large, rapidly growing FMCG business is seeking a Supply Chain Key Account Manager to manage the overall demand, customer service and delivery process to a defined set of key customers. This role is initially offered on a 6 month contract basis but has the potential to be extended.
In this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of demand plans and highlighting any risks or opportunities
- Ensuring all promotional plans, NPD launches and seasonal activity are built into demand plans
- Developing excellent working relationships with key accounts and managing all daily communications
- Managing all changes in customer requirements and working on improvement projects
- Reviewing all available data to analysis account performance
To qualify for this role you must be able to demonstrate your strengths in:
- Understanding of demand planning in a FMCG business
- Understanding of retail and wholesale markets
- Excellent relationship management
- First class customer service experience
- Understanding of distribution and different routes to market
- Team, supplier and stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive blue chip environment. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99322 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Compliance Manager - Dubai
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102861_1492675004 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with one of the leading luxury goods company across the...