Supply Chain Development Planner - Systems
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain Development Planner - Systems|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a multi-product retailer, is seeking a Supply Chain Development Planner to work on the systems side of the team. You will work in partnership with both Supply Chain and IT to make sure that the core supply chain system is operated to its full potential. You will be first line support for the Supply Chain team.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Development Manager you will:
- Resolve queries
- Document and investigate recurring user problems
- Drive system process improvement
- Provide training to new starters
- Work closely with JDA to keep JDA open cases to a minimum
To be successful in this role it is important you:
- Have knowledge and experience of Supply Chain as a function
- Are analytical with a high degree of numeracy
- Have a team work approach
- Advanced level Excel user
- SQL developer
- Advanced level Visual Basic experience
In return you will be offered a generous salary of up to £40k and a fixed term contract of up to 12months.
If you have the required experience and believe you are ready for the challenge please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference number Q99440
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99440 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Executive - Restaurants - Qatar *
£26,000 - £28,000 | Doha
Ref: Q102523_1489058743 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Executive to join our team in Doha, Qatar. We woul...