Supply Chain Business Partner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain Business Partner|
|Salary||£45000 - £52000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
My client, one of the UK's best loved homewares and outdoor retailers, is actively seeking a business partner for their supply chain division.
The company is currently in a period of exciting development and the new member of the team will be instrumental in aiding the centralisation of the companies supply chain function.
It is vitally important that an experienced supply chain finance analyst / manager is brought on to support the change.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the budget process to ensure supply chain management can operate with visibility, clarity and accountability
- Working closely with the logistics team to understand the risk/opportunities within the warehouse and distribution budget
- Developing and implementing an operating dashboard of key supply chain metrics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strongly Analytical, Prioritising, Interpersonal, problem- solving, presentation, budgeting, project management and planning skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party companies
- Expert knowledge of excel and other Microsoft programs
Relevant financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is advantageous but candidates in final stage of study will also be considered. Previous experience of business partnering on supply chain or logistics within retail is also desirable
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a chance to be part of a fascinating project and earn a salary of circa £50k + Benefits dependent on experience.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and are ready to make the move apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100345 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...
- Fixtures & Fittings Procurement Manager
£22,000 - £32,500 | South East England,
Ref: Q102322 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's biggest multi product retailers, is currently looking to strengthen th...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...