Supply Chain & Inventory Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply Chain & Inventory Manager|
|Salary||£30000 - £37000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
I am looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Inventory Manager for a busy food distribution service. You will be responsible for the efficient operation of stock management and inventory management which entails stock control, building and maintaining supplier relationships, managing purchase orders, developing inventory strategy and driving efficiencies through effective forecasting.
* Achieve high standards of inventory record accuracy
* Maintain the safety, security and accuracy of the inventory.
* Create/Place/Manager purchase orders
* Liaise with suppliers to maintain and improve relationships
* Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
* Responsible for departmental reporting
* Minimise overstocks, address slow moving stock, removal of obsolete stock
* Ensure stock availability remains above agreed target
* Manage day to day financial requirements with suppliers, stock, invoicing, lead times etc.
* Proven experience of Inventory Control
* Languages: Italian (Professional working proficiency)
* Strong knowledge of SAP or similar
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
* Good team working skills
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Good verbal & written communication skills
* Excellent business administration skill
* Sound Numerical & IT skills
In return for your hard work and dedication a salary of circa £33k (dependant on experience) is on offer. If you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100955 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Supply - Restaurants
£90,000 - £110,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101871 | Published: 25th Nov 2016
This large, international fast food and restaurant group has world famous brands that offer QSR a...
- Commercial Procurement Manager
£70,000 | London, London
Ref: Q79930 | Published: 17th Nov 2016
Leading food business are looking for a commercial procurement professional to join them with the...
- Distribution Center Manager
£90,000 - £100,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q100494 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A leading food manufacturing company in the GCC is seeking a DC Manager, who will be responsible ...