Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||SC Analyst|
|Salary||£28000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
My client, a leading distributor of hair and beauty products, is looking for a supply chain analyst whose primary task will be to provide support with in depth analysis and also improvement suggestions when necessary.
To be successful you will need to be strongly commercially aware, efficient in your approach to working and a proven track record of reducing stock loss and increasing availability.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working in partnership to aid decision making
- Work effectively cross-functionally across several business functions
- Engage and communicate with key stakeholders
- Drive real, accurate and efficient reporting
- Be responsible for weekly update if KPI dashboard
Other experience and skills required are:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent analytical, planning & organisational skills
- Proactive and strong professional communication skills
- Strong business skills and commercial acumen
- Drive & enthusiasm, demonstrating ability to adapt to fast pace and rapid change and resourcefulness when faced with challenges
This is a great opportunity where you will be encouraged to develop new skills and working practices in line with this exciting and evolving business. If you have the drive, passion and aptitude to work for this industry leading retailer and be part of a team that delivers an experience which exceeds customer expectations then we would welcome your application
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £28k and a FTC of 12 monthsWe request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100898 | Published: 9 months ago