Supply and Demand Planner (Saudi National)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Supply and Demand Planner (Saudi National)|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Martin.Danhoffer@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast-growing consumer goods business in the Middle East. Their Dubai Supply Chain team is on the lookout for an entrepreneurial Supply and Demand Planner to join their dynamic team. This position will be mainly responsible for all forecasting and planning activities of the entire portfolio.
The responsibilities within this position would include:
- Steer and drive the inventory levels to remain within given targets at a monthly, quarterly and yearly level.
- Evaluate the current orders and create an overview of the future requirement.
- Place orders based on the fixed production and planning window taking into account historical, current and future forecast trends.
- Conduct material maintenance for all new and existing SKUs ( IDH )
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
To succeed in this role you must have the following:
- Minimum 3 year experience within supply chain and demand planning taken from a multinational FMCG environment
- Be a superb communicator with the ability to present and negotiate with everyone from junior staff to the CEO and external clients.
- Be a real pioneer in striving to achieve best practice with the supply chain department
- Have the maturity and work ethic to have direct accountability and strive in an achievement focused environment
- Degree in Engineering
The company is an advocate of EEO and diversity. Thus in this position a female Saudi supply chain professional is preferred. If you meet the requirements aforementioned and ready to take on the next challenge, please send your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100970 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Demand Supply Planner
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103093_1494151681 | Published: 07th May 2017
Job Description: Our client, a rapid-growing FMCG Consumers Drink company is currently looking fo...
- Supply Chain Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | Berkshire
Ref: Q103118_1493917314 | Published: 04th May 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Head of Supply Chain - Dubai
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103065_1495021720 | Published: 17th May 2017
Job Description: A multinational company is currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain to lead ...
- Business Development Manager
£100,000 | Bahrain
Ref: 103137_1494763327 | Published: 14th May 2017
Director of In-flight Retail required to spearhead aviation developments. As director of in-fligh...