Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Studio Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and creative Studio Manager to join their performing team in Dubai.
The Studio Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing studio staff and ensuring that all targets are met
- Liaising between the Head of E-commerce and studio team
- Managing studio budgets and expenses
- Leading the team, as well as supervising all photographers, stylists and models on set
- Ensuring images are uploaded inline with E-commerce guidelines
- Engaging with third party resources in terms of enhancing images
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years professional photography experience in a fashion or sportswear company
- At least 2 years experience in managing a high volume studio and staff
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage
- Excellent editorial photography experience
- Strong organizational skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96579 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Plymouth, Devon
Ref: 103061_1494262954 | Published: 08th May 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Campaign Delivery Manager - B2B Telemarketing
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493202944 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This business is a global, insights B2B telemarketing partner within the technology Sector. Being...
- web Analyst
£45,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: 103132_1494498748 | Published: 11th May 2017
An exciting Analytics Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans...