Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Studio Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and creative Studio Manager to join their performing team in Dubai.
The Studio Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing studio staff and ensuring that all targets are met
- Liaising between the Head of E-commerce and studio team
- Managing studio budgets and expenses
- Leading the team, as well as supervising all photographers, stylists and models on set
- Ensuring images are uploaded inline with E-commerce guidelines
- Engaging with third party resources in terms of enhancing images
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years professional photography experience in a fashion or sportswear company
- At least 2 years experience in managing a high volume studio and staff
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage
- Excellent editorial photography experience
- Strong organizational skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96579 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: 101751 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
Ecommerce Manager An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail b...
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101810 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- E-commerce Market Place Executive
£15,000 - £20,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101762 | Published: 08th Nov 2016
The Client is an up and coming online marketplace retailer that specialise in anything from elect...
- Business Intelligence Analyst
£35,000 - £36,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101794 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
Job Purpose The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides companywide strategic, analytical, an...