Store Manager - Milton Keynes
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Manager - Milton Keynes|
|Salary||£26000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
This highly successful Gift Boutique with over 65 stores in the UK & internationally & on-going expansion plans is looking to hire a Store Manager for one their high Profile stores.
This businesses a great brand that provided exemplary service & a unique product range that is indulgent and unique!
Not only has this brand come from a successful consumer business where their products is well known to corporate companies, they have a successful retail operation to compliment.
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Ensuring that the store delivers a strong and commercial visual package
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Ensuring that the store is always on top of the competition by being commercially focused
- Providing great service through engagement of your team & customers and great store standards that is comitted to continual improvement.
- You must provide a positive, can-do attitude!
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a Deputy or Store Manager who has worked in and is used to working in a customer focused environment.
- Background we are keen to consider include Health & Beauty, Fashion or Jewellery / Accessories or department store background.
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on!
- Strong commercial acumen - working with your budgets and forecasting for short, medium and long term plans.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential with unique incentives & real career opportunities. This business is part of a global business so has great recognition and support functions.
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q100510.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100510 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Wells, Somerset
Ref: Q101397 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Wells. ...