Store Manager - York
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Manager - York|
|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum + Travel + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A Store Manager role has come up for a lifestyle boutique brand in the UK. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores & is well recognised within the Apparel Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
The business is based on tradition and the company focuses on fashion, Home, leisure & Outdoor equipment with a really feel of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 service environment.
This business is now looking for an experienced Store or Deputy Manager who can drive the performance & service through excelling store standards & key development of your people.
The role will report into the District Manager & here you will be in control of your Sales & conversions, Wages, Controllable Costs, Mystery Shop & Operational Standards. You must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading your team in achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Driving sales
- cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios a
- Coach, train and motivate store managers
- Recruit and induct all new member of staff
- Be a brand ambassador
- Provide 1st class customer service
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently has Store, Deputy or Department Management experience within a fashion, or mixed goods fashion & home, department store or lifestyle retail background where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you lead a store
- consider yourself a brand ambassador.
- Lead by example and through your teams.
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
In return you will receive a fun working environment, with lots of support and great benefits being part of a growing business! If you feel you meet the itinerary for this position; please send your cv quoting the reference Q97253.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97253 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Store Manager - Brighton
£25,000 - £30,000 | Brighton, East Sussex
Ref: Q101326 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Store Manager - Elgin
£25,000 - £30,000 | Elgin, Moray
Ref: Q101679 | Published: 21th Dec 2016
Store Manager- Elgin A Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Elgin. The successful candid...