Store Manager - Designate
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Manager - Designate|
|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager Designate in Doncaster area. The successful candidate must have excellent coaching and leadership skills and be a manger that truly recognises the benefits of driving performance through their people. Customer Service is also of paramount importance, so proof of strong KPIs in this area will be required. All of this needs to be underpinned by an unparalleled ability to take full ownership of a retail site.
As Store Manager Designate, you will be expected to:
- Be flexible on location, as your role initially will be to support a number of stores in the Doncaster area
- Act as a brand ambassador for the area and the wider public
- Drive sales through your people by engaging and encouraging
- Build and establish a loyal customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clean driving licence
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
- A strong motivator
- Extremely high standards in store
A clear understanding of sales environments would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities for business development.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £30k and £33k as a base with good bonuses, and they're paying out.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have flagship store management experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number: Q100875
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100875 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager Designate - Loughborough
£25,000 - £30,000 | Loughborough, Leicestershire
Ref: Q102384_1489599396 | Published: 15th Mar 2017
Store Manager Designate - Loughborough A Retail Store Manager (designate) is needed for a Store i...
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1490029547 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...
- Store Manager Designate - North London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102723_1489599060 | Published: 15th Mar 2017
Store Manager Designate - North London A Retail Store Manager (Designate) is needed for a Store i...
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1488799370 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Edinburgh
Ref: Q102726_1488826075 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...