Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Salary||£3000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses is looking for a Flagship Store Manager.
This national business has over 25 stores & Online trade & is looking for a highly driven and experienced manager with Health & Beauty high-street or wholesale experience who will drives sales, service and commerciality on the shop floor.
The nature of the business means the all branches is predominately opened Monday - Friday!
The role of the Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Branch team to hit sales/profit targets
- Fully accountable of Stock Management system and audit and wastage targets.
- Driving in-store compliance and company policies and procedures
- Great interpersonal skills with external customers
- Can form excellent relationships internally with head office particular with line management and also the Buyer & Sales team.
- Ensuring the effective deployment of staff in the store - understanding of right people in the right place at all times.
- Involvement in recruitment and retention and understanding of performance management and disciplinary procedures.
To be successful you..
- Must have past or present management experience within another fast paced health & beauty retailer or wholesaler
- Excellent customer service skills to suit their b2b customers
- Have led a successful team focused in hitting sales targets
- Exceptional team building skills including performance management.
- has P&L responsibilities including wage budgets within store
- must hold a full valid driving license and have access to a car
- A working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
This is a desirable position with the opportunity to join this reputable business due to increase market share and to take control of a branch. The position offers great pension benefits, staff discount and working conditions and hours (no Saturdays & predominately 9-5pm in the week!) and exceptional bonus between 5-7k per annum! If this position sound of interest please send us your up to date CV quoting the reference Q100277.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101277 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1494002420 | Published: 05th May 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Store Manager
£19,000 - £22,000 | Camberley, Surrey
Ref: Q103159_1495456201 | Published: 22th May 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...