Store Manager - Aberdeen
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Manager - Aberdeen|
|Salary||£30000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A highly successful international retailer with on-going aggressive expansion plans is looking to hire Store Manager for on-going store opening and succession with the Aberdeenshire Regions.
This business has show market-share growth figures, new store openings and also fantastic Christmas trading results! With a number of accolades under their belt that are looking for Trainee Store Managers' to join the business and progress their career.
As a Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Training & development of succession planning of your team
- Peoples management including absence, holidays & performance management
- Working towards productivity & efficiency targets
- cashing up and banking procedures
- Stock ordering and minimising wastage
- Inventory control
- Delivering all KPIs
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a large Deputy, Department or Store Manager who has worked and used to working in a fast paced environment (This is essential)!
- Background we are keen to consider include Supermarket, DIY, Hospitality or mixed good retailers
- Excellent leadership people management skills - Hands on management and leading from the front.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also real career opportunities, pension and bonus potential. Also your salary is guaranteed to increase after successful completion of your training period!
If you feel that you have the right skills for this role and can be a success, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q96782.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96782 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Flagship Store Manager - Aberdeen
£30,000 - £35,000 | Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Ref: Q101504 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Aberdee...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...