Store Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Development Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A well known UK based and Europe-wide retailer is looking to bring a Store Format Development Manager on board as soon as possible. Working as the head of a small team, you will be responsible for the roll-out of the New Concept retail stores, their layouts and design.
Based in East London, with UK wide travel, you will report into the Store Development Director.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Management of the ongoing store development process
- Management of all parties including internal stakeholders and third party contractors
- Planning and management of all resources across multiple projects
- Liaison with suppliers to ensure timescales and processes are adhered to
- Management of a team of 6 people
- Continual feedback to the Board including presentations and timeframe updates
The ideal candidate has to be from a retail background but in this instance, my client is open to candidates from a Design, Space Planning or Construction background.
It is essential that you:
- Lead from the front, inspiring your team to deliver on tight company deadlines
- Can prove a successful track record in managing large CAPEX projects and bringing them in on time and on budget
- Are able to work under pressure at all times
- Are in a position to travel the length and breadth of the UK
Additional qualifications in project management or CAD design etc. will certainly be beneficial.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a Competitive salary of between £35-£50k with good company benefits including car allowance and expenses.
If this sounds like you, apply today using an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96604 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Wells, Somerset
Ref: Q101397 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Wells. ...