Space Planning Manager - Hertfordshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Space Planning Manager - Hertfordshire|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This market leading Non-Food Retailer is seeking a Space Planning Manager to lead their macro & micro team within its Commercial Department. The business has over 100 stores and covers both value for money to bespoke premium product ranges. The purpose of the role is to lead the Space, Planning & Formating team to maximise profitability of the business through managing space at a macro & micro level within their stores.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- You will manage space planning projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient, customer focused and appropriate in terms of product mix, style and trading environment of the stores.
- Making sure that shelf level micro planning is being adhered to on plans
- Evaluating plannograms and seeing where adjustments and further recommendation can be made
- Influencing the Buying and merchandising team when necessary the requirements of the wider business.
- Can lead & develop a team and that you are proactive with succession planning.
- the role will produce effective and commercial store macro space layouts through prioritises and uses effective time management skills to organise workload.
- Producing macro space/store layout plans using appropriate systems and guidelines provided.
- Ensure correct space allocation to products to support their sales (at both macro and micro levels)
- To maintain the integrity of CAD drawings
- To maintain store layouts in floor planning to ensure their accuracy.
The ideal candidate will be-
- An experienced Space Planning Manager within trade , retail or FMCG experience
- Have managed a team and can develop individual members
- Has past micro space planning experience
- Strong communication, collaboration and inter-personal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Experience.
- Planogram software - ideally within JDA experience
- Experience with AutoCad
- Strategic in forecasting, recap and reassessment of SKU performance & planning processes
- The ability to work under pressure in a calm and pro-active manner.
Alongside this you will receive other great benefits and the opportunity to work in an blue-chip retailer which has great financial backing and support with new store openings. This role will be suited to someone who can really increase the level and competency in others and has true commercial success within their own role. The is a company who is looking for the next Head of level and this is very achievable. If this sounds like an opportunity you will be interested in then please send your cv with the reference Q99424.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99424 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...