Space Planner - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Space Planner - London|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This market leading brand & awarding winning retailer is seeking a Space Planner to join its Planning & Merchandising Department.
The purpose of the role is to identify opportunities to maximise profitability of the business through managing space within their stores at a macro & micro level & to provide comprehensive and professional merchandising support to the Merchandising, Buying and Store Teams. Here you will be setting up best practices and involved with new ways of working.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient, customer focused and appropriate in terms of product mix, style and trading environment of the stores.
- Producing merchandising plans in line with the fixed calendar, working closely with the relevant Buying Director.
- Accountable for all store planograms
- Look & updated range templates and develop planogram programs
- Work with warehouse team regarding product dimensions
- Update existing merchandising plans in line with the agreed deadlines
- Includes planograms for Tills, Front of Store and "Key Events" e.g. Christmas.
- Operate the IP Systems
- Make suggestions for improvements.
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to ensure the stores marketing calendar is maintained with the latest merchandising information.
- Conduct store visits where necessary
The ideal candidate will be confident and self motivated -
- An experienced Space Planner with retail experience
- Extensive administration skills,
- PC literate
- Previous experience on Island Pacific or other AS400 based programme - is desirable
- Previous knowledge with Space Planning programmes highly desirable
- The ability to work under pressure in a calm and pro-active manner.
- Highly analytical and commercially aware.
- Great attention to detail.
You will be working for a leading international business with a central London head office! This will be a 12 month contract initially but with the opportunity of a permanent role after. Alongside this you will receive other great benefits and the opportunity to work in an autonomous environment. If this sounds like an opportunity you will be interested in then please send your cv with the reference Q96678 .We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96678 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Senior Merchandiser
£55,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q102042 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading multiproduct retailer, with impressive growth plans for 2017, is looking for an excepti...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Head of Buying (Accessories)
£80,000 - £90,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A one-of-a-kind opportunity in Central London has arisen for an experienced Head of Buying to joi...
- Food Buyer
£35,000 - £40,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101928 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
Food Buyer- West London We are looking for an experienced Food or Ingredients Buyer to lead the b...