Spa Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Spa Manager - London|
|Salary||€45000 - €48000 per annum + 2-5k Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This luxurious destination Spa and Well Being Centre in looking or a Spa Manager for their flagship Site. Within this Tranquil environment the centre includes luxurious beauty treatment, therapies, facials, wellness and holistic therapies amongst others.
Your role will be to produce the highest level of service and profitability through-out each operational day.
The responsibilities include -
- Managing the day to day operations of the Spa.
- To look at new ways to improve profitability for the Spa
- Stock Control & Management
- To plan and deliver a marketing plan for the year and incorporated seasonal events.
- Coaching with consistency always ensuring that your team provides exceptional levels of performance that will enhance service standards
- Business planning to deliver budget and overall EBITDA expectations.
- Commercial focused (very important!) - Looking Sales performance /best seller and reviewing plan according
- Monitoring team results, regular feedback and mystery visitor reports will enable you to coach & performance manage
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
- Experienced Spa Manager ideally from high-end Gym, Hotels ,Well Being or Beauty Centre.
- Deliver first class service with a client facing mentality.
- Have complete Operations & Profit & Loss accountability - Including dealing with margins & stock loss.
- Have dealt with performance management and leading a diverse team to exceed and challenge performance.
- Have dealt with multiple therapy room and can lead through the management team
- NVQ Level 3 in beauty therapy desirable
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits including a healthy commission scheme & other incentives! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98207.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98207 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager - East London
£22,000 - £25,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102094 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager - South East London
£19,000 - £22,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q102589_1487264818 | Published: 16th Feb 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Regional Manager- East London
£50,000 - £60,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102641_1487696249 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...
- Department Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Oxfordshire
Ref: Q102660_1487949765 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join thei...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1487941428 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...