Sourcing and Product Developer
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Sourcing and Product Developer|
|Salary||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Christopher.Keeler@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for an experienced Sourcing and Product Developer to support business growth with both new and existing customers.
This requires a passionate and ambitious individual who has a proven track record in sourcing new products and delivering cost savings.
As a Sourcing and Product Developer you will:
- Lead negotiations with suppliers regarding product prices, project lead times, production methods, etc. to deliver the best cost price possible
- Source new suppliers/new products/new countries of manufacture to generate fresh and commercial product ideas to fulfil customer requirements and meet margin targets
- Work alongside merchandisers to understand sales data and trends in order to develop the strongest range possible for customers
- Ensure that products are in line with the market demand, understanding what customers want and acting accordingly
- Plan and attend Far East sourcing trips alongside other commercial team members
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven track record in delivering innovative, commercially viable product ranges to meet customer needs within a multiproduct fashion environment
- Far East sourcing experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience presenting to senior leaders, with proven success at influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for fashion and the latest trends
This role is offered as a temporary maternity cover contract that will last for approximately 15 months.
If you feel this could be the role for you, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98916 | Published: over 1 year ago