Shopper Marketing Manager - FMCG - GROCERY
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Shopper Marketing Manager - FMCG - GROCERY|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + car or car allowance + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER- FMCG
You will be part of an exciting team and company where you can implement your ideas and insights to create plans for market and develop high impact results working cross-functionally to increase sales and ROI.
CANDIDATES MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Be a key retail expert.
- Work toward assigned budgets, maintain a healthy agency relationship and ensure ROI's are maximised.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply macro trends, insights, channel, competition and industry knowledge to influence.
- Strong creative thinker with the proven ability to development and activate innovative solutions.
- Ability to work across several brands and channels
- Use your innate ability and passion to understand your consumer to deliver valuable insights to the business.
- Create alignment with the Category Team.
- Degree Qualified
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Drive customer engagement through range planning
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans and programmes
- Utilise the research insights for specific channel and category plans
- Interpret and analyze retail opportunities to grow the business
- Grow, maintain and develop internal and external partnerships.
- Ability to prioritize work load and work well within the Marketing Team
- Up to £60,000 dependent on experience level + car or car allowance + bonus + benefits
- Office and home based split
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96712 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102109 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
A rapidly growing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join their High Performin...
- Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...
- Marketing Analyst
£24,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102128 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst to joi...